You've gotten engaged! Congratulations! Now what are your next steps?
1. Celebrate!! Bask in the moment and enjoy the fact that you will be marrying the love of your life. This is something that should be celebrated and enjoyed.
2. Sit down with your partner and set a budget. Having a realistic budget will help you establish a solid base for which all your planning can be done around.
3. Decide a date - or at least a ballpark. Sometimes the exact date you want isn't available with the venue you fall in love with. If you can be flexible with your date, you can have the best of both worlds. We happen to think the Barn at Bradstreet Farm is stunning in spring, summer or fall - so you can't go wrong if we are the right fit for you.
4. Prioritize things that are important to you as a couple. Need rich, organic farm to table food? Find your perfect caterer. Need the perfect blooms? Find your florist. Make sure that you and your partner make what you want in your wedding a priority.
5. Celebrate some more. This is such an amazing time! If you think the Barn at Bradstreet Farm may be your dream venue - please feel free to send us an email to schedule a discovery call. Congratulations on your engagement!
~Tiffany & The Entire Bradstreet Farm Team!
Sweet Annie is a boutique floral design studio, based in Newburyport MA. Owner and lead designer, Katie Rocheford, started Sweet Annie from a passion for bringing loved ones into her home and creating special and creative settings for them to enjoy over gatherings and holidays. Katie is a big believer in celebrating life’s milestones and going the extra mile to make any occasion special. Katie and her team pride themselves on creating well-thought out and beautifully designed events…ones that their clients and their guests will talk about for years to come!
Sweet Annie’s involvement with the farm is an exciting opportunity, as Katie will be providing our clients with high end blooms sourced from our area’s local farms. Utilizing flowers that are grown locally not only ensures that clients will be receiving the freshest possible materials but also supports other small business owners, enhancing the flower community for our neighboring farms.
Katie’s garden-inspired design aesthetic is the perfect fit for locally grown materials, resulting in bouquets, arrangements and installations that are organic, natural, and lush in nature.
When working with Sweet Annie, you will be sure to have a personalized and exceptional experience. Katie and her team are excited to meet you, hear all about your vision and to make all your floral dreams come true!
Want to learn more?
Sweet Annie Floral Design
7 Prince Place, #102
Newburyport, MA 01985
On a beautiful September day, K & R had their perfect wedding here at the Barn at Bradstreet Farm!
Vendor Team who made the day just perfect:
Day-Of Coordinator: CKT Signature Events
Catering: Wooden Spoon Catering Company
Bartending: Premier Bar Service
Florals: Beachplum Flower Shop
Photography: Michelle Frederick Photography
Tent: Exeter Events & Tents
DJ: DJ Chris Profenna
Pantone has announced it's color of the year for 2020 and we are excited to see that it's Classic Blue.
This relaxing color is so versatile and can be used anywhere in your wedding, from suits to table linens. It also makes for a stunning contrast against the lush greenery and sweeping field views of the Barn at Bradstreet Farm. We can't wait to see if Classic Blue makes its way into our 2020 weddings.